Sunday, January 3, 2010

A thought for the new year...


Linda Colucci "Until people are killed for lack of space, I'll keep putting the animals first. Until people are tortured and murdered on the scale animals are, I'll keep putting animals first. Until people make me smile the way animals do, I'll keep putting animals first." ~ Animal Outreach



Without shame I admit I borrowed that from a Facebook Friend who is also an animal rescuer, foster mom to critters and a super awesome advocate for animals...something to consider.  When we put those without a voice first, we become more empathetic to the world around us...and that is not a bad thing!



Be sure to check out the Facebook Page for SAAR http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=160458909296&ref=ts and download your FREE animal emergency window signs, see which animals are available for adoption or fostering from the many other rescues and groups, including the good folks at the Dauphin Vet Clinic.  Chat it up, share your stories and photos...let people know that your animals matter!






No comments:

Post a Comment